Saturday Afternoon in the Shoe
All Images are signed and numbered by the artist. All are same size, 14.5 ” X 11″, Mounted on 100% Rag Free Museum Board. Final size is 18.75 X 15. Line drawing and color selection is done by artist Charles Fazzino. Assembly of the completed 3-D image is done by staff artists. They actually take them out of the Fazzino integrated studio in New Rochelle, NY to do the assembly. All 400 in the numbered edition are slightly different image pieces. Release of first 50 pieces was in December, 1997. Final release of the edition was in July, 1999.
Saturday Afternoon in the Shoe is a Limited Edition 3-Dimensional serigraph that was created with the true spirit of The Ohio State University’s Horseshoe. Each edition is hand-cut and assembled so that no two pieces are alike. From the actual stores on campus to the score, Fazzino has captured the Buckeye Spirit like none other.
- Newest edition depicting collegiate football
- Each piece in the edition is hand cut and assembled into a 3-Dimensional view
- No two pieces are exactly alike
- All images are silkscreened by hand in thirty colors of acrylic on archival-quality, conservational 100% rag museum board
- Truly a unique piece of memorabilia that every graduate will want to own
- THE perfect gift for that real OSU football fan!
- Fazzino artwork is highly collectible
- Signed Limited Edition—400 Numbered/100 Deluxe
- Image size is 11”x15”
- This unique item is not available anywhere else!
Questions? Email Dave at email@example.com
Special Notice: With your purchase, we will be making a donation to your affiliated OSU Scholarship Fund. Please be certain the “block” on the Check Out page has your proper information.